Advisory Board Meetings. In-person or virtual.
If information-sensitive Advisory Board Meetings play a critical role in your product development, marketing strategies, product training and more, you should begin a discussion with AVD. We know that security and confidentiality are a must at all times when sensitive, product-focused topics are being discussed. Nowadays, equally important is the flexibility to adjust to any meeting platform, from in-person on-site and hybrid to full virtual. No matter the platform and scenario, AVD delivers.
AVD’s technical expertise is only the beginning.
We have more than 50 years’ experience providing 360° audio and video services of every imaginable scale to Fortune 500 clients in highly proprietary industries, including pharmaceuticals. When you work with AVD, you have a team of AV professionals dedicated to your organization and committed to the confidentiality of your product innovations.
When bringing together experts from near and far in a virtual space, there is no place for disruptions or poor audio and video quality. AVD plans for every scenario and makes adjustments to ensure that every presenter and advisory board participant is seen, heard and accommodated with little to no effort on their part. And when we need to make adjustments on the fly, you can be sure that your AV technicians can handle it seamlessly.
- Virtual meeting platform agnostic – We work with any video conferencing platform, Adobe Connect to Zoom and everything in between.
- Pristine recording – When you need to record for notes or transcriptions, clarity and confidentiality are our priorities.
- Interactive auto-mic system – Eliminates frustrating “talk-overs” by focusing on one speaker at a time.
- Union rules savvy – When it comes to unions at hotels and conference centers, we know the ropes so you don’t have to.
- Secure logins – Ensure the identity of virtual participants when needed and grant permissions.
- Content integration – Combine live and pre-recorded content into a seamless presentation.
- Rehearsal – Whether you are prepping for an advisory board meeting or mock meetings for government agency approvals, practice makes perfect.